From its founding, Realms has instilled a deeply felt understanding that great things can be achieved when knowledge and a passion for learning unite. The Realms tradition of teaching challenges all students to participate in their learning. We continually graduate independent-minded students who contribute to and succeed in all walks of life.
Work of this importance requires ongoing support. Gifts to Realms empower us to hire the finest teachers and offer a range of educational advantages that give the Realms experience its unique edge. Ultimately, gifts to Realms represent not only faith in the work of the school, but also belief in our collective future—one in which our talented students and alumni/ae continue contributing to the world’s well-being.
How You Can Help
A vibrant annual fund is vital to the existence of any private school. You can help Realms by:
- Fund a student’s project!
- Making a pledge, payable over three to five years.
- Making a major unrestricted gift.
- Making a major gift to fund a particular area. For example, you may wish to expand the arts at Realms, to help update the Realms physical plant, or to fund a new science lab, just to give a few examples.
- Making a major gift to name an area of the school, such as a room in the Greenhouse, a science lab, etc.
- Making a major gift to name a program, such as the arts program, the outdoor program, etc.
- Establishing an endowment in an area, such as the arts, science, etc.
- Remembering Realms in your will.
- Donating to the Ross Jones Scholarship fund, established to honor Ross and his 25-year commitment to Realms.
As Realms of Inquiry is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For additional information, please contact the school at 801-467-5911.